What Is Sulfate-Free Shampoo?
Sulfate is a salt that forms when sulphuric acid reacts with other chemicals, and is produced from petroleum and plant sources such as palm and coconut oil. Sulfates are considered to be great cleaning agents, and their primary purpose is to produce a rich lather when you wash your hair to help remove grime, oil, and dirt.
Although sulfates may often be regarded as a staple ingredient in shampoos, they might not be suitable for everyone.
They can strip natural oils from the scalp and hair, making tresses dry and brittle. And if your scalp is sensitive, sulfates can cause irritation like redness, dryness, and itching.Benefits Of Sulfate-Free Shampoo:
- Helps to retain the natural moisture of the hair so that your hair does not lose its natural shine and softness
- Won't strip your hair of its color too fast if your hair is dyed
- Helps to control scalp inflammation
- Environmentally friendly
- Helps you avoid long-term exposure to possibly toxic chemical compounds
Nature's Rootz Rose & Argan Shampoo gently cleanses your hair without stripping your hair strands of their natural oils. Our sulfate-free, low-lather formula is enriched with rose clay, argan oil, apple cider vinegar, and many other vitamin-rich ingredients that detangles and softens dry and damaged hair.The Benefits:
- Gently cleanses the hair
- Smoothes the cuticles surface
- Restores hair shine and elasticity
- Manages frizz, split ends, and breakage